Didgeridoos from Australia have had beeswax installed on the playing end to create a better seal to improve sound, and for more playing comfort. You can add a beeswax mouthpiece to most didgeridoos using our 3" Natural Beeswax Mouthpiece Ring Kit. It is made using raw beeswax from a local honey farm in the USA, and has been warmed, filtered, hand poured a donut mold, and cooled until solid. This mouthpiece is more wax than you will likely need for one didgeridoo, and it must be warmed up to make it pliable so it can be hand-shaped to your unique didgeridoo. Instructions are included with this kit. Please note that the color of the beeswax will vary from batch to batch, and may be dark brown, honey tan, or even dark or light yellow, just depending on the age of the wax that was recently harvested from the bee hives.
- 3" natural beeswax mouth piece (aobut 1 oz)
- 100% Hand-Made and Hand-Crafted In The USA
- 100% Natural Beeswax Mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece repair and installation instruction card
- **NOTE: Pictured didgeridoo Mouthpiece is not necessarily the one you will receive.