Have twice the jingle fun with this woven double caxixi (ka-SHI-shi) from Africa Heartwood Project. Inside the reed pods the crafters have placed seeds, pebbles, and metal bottle caps, which create a light jingle sound against the hard gourd base. The caxixi is played by holding the handle in one hand and shaking, or by hitting against the other hand, like a tambourine. This instrument is covered by our warranty, and features: * Two 3" woven pods with solid gourd bases * Sturdy woven handle connects the pods * handcrafted using natural and recycled materials in Ghana * as a handmade product exact appearance may vary from photos (World Percussion USA is the ONLY authorized seller of Africa Heartwood Project instruments on this marketplace. All other sellers claiming above to also sell this item as described are not honest sellers, so proceed with caution.)
- Handmade, authentic shaker made in Ghana
- Seeds, pebbles, and metal bottle caps create a light jingle sound against the hard gourd base
- Two 3" woven pods with solid gourd bases
- Hand crafted in Africa by village cultural artisans supported by the non-profit Africa Heartwood Project
- World Percussion USA is the only authorized seller of Africa Heartwood Project instruments on this marketplace. All other sellers of this item are NOT selling the product described in this listing!