This family of Alo (AH-loe) bells offers a group discount for music or drumming ensembles wanting to a more elaborate bell section. Each of the large, medium, and small bells produced a single melodious tone when struck with the included light-wood beater. The Alo bell originally comes from Nigeria, but is also used traditionally among the Ewe of Ghana and Togo (as a single-tone Gankogui bell). The sound is also appropriate for Afro-Cuban and Latin drumming music where a cow bell might otherwise be used. Wonderful sound and built to last. Covered by our standard money back guarantee, these bells feature: Large Bell: 9.5in tall bell, 13in tall Standard Bell: 8in tall bell, 11in tall Small Bell: 5in tall bell, 7.5in tall hand forged from recycled iron by expert blacksmiths in Togo bright, sustained tones sing out over the ensemble durable construction, built with quality of sound as priority light-wood beater included for each bell due to the nature of the crafting process and materials used, each bell will have its own pitch and sound quality African-made product from cultural artisans supported by Africa Heartwood Project (World Percussion USA is the ONLY authorized seller of Africa Heartwood Project instruments on this marketplace. All other sellers claiming above to also sell this item as described are not honest sellers, so proceed with caution.)
- Hand-forged of recycled iron by master blacksmiths in Togo
- Small Bell: 5in tall bell, 7.5in tall, Standard Bell: 8in tall bell, 11in tall,Large Bell: 9.5in tall bell, 13in tall
- Bright, sustained tones sing out over the ensemble
- Hand crafted in Africa by village cultural artisans supported by the non-profit Africa Heartwood Project
- World Percussion USA is the only authorized seller of Africa Heartwood Project instruments on this marketplace. All other sellers of this item are NOT selling the product described in this listing!