The large Alo (AH-loe) bell produces a deep, sustained cow bell sound, similar to the gankogui bell. The Alo bell originally comes from Nigeria, but is also used traditionally among the Ewe of Ghana and Togo (as a single-tone Gankogui bell). The sound is also appropriate for Afro-Cuban and Latin drumming music where a cow bell might otherwise be used. Wonderful sound and built to last. Covered by our standard money back guarantee, these bells feature: 9.5in tall bell, 13in tall hand forged from recycled iron by expert blacksmiths in Togo bright, sustained tones sing out over the ensemble durable construction, built with quality of sound as priority light-wood beater included due to the nature of the crafting process and materials used, each bell will have its own pitch and sound quality African-made product from cultural artisans supported by Africa Heartwood Project (World Percussion USA is the ONLY authorized seller of Africa Heartwood Project instruments on this marketplace. All other sellers claiming above to also sell this item as described are not honest sellers, so proceed with caution.)
- Hand-forged of recycled iron by master blacksmiths in Togo
- 9.5in tall bell, 13in tall
- Bright, sustained tones sing out over the ensemble
- Hand crafted in Africa by village cultural artisans supported by the non-profit Africa Heartwood Project
- World Percussion USA is the only authorized seller of Africa Heartwood Project instruments on this marketplace. All other sellers of this item are NOT selling the product described in this listing!