Our Heartwood Cactus Rainstick Keychain from Chile, South America is a unique and functional keychain that actually makes a raintick sound. Simply install the keyring kit to one end of the mini-rainstick and attach keys to the ring. About 3" long and 1.5" wide, this unique rainstick keychain makes a great gift that will help the owner keep track of their keys because of the unique, sizeable, and musical nature of the toggle. Because of the miniature length please do not expect to get a long rainfall sound out of this little piece, just a small taste is all :-) Our Heartwood Cactus Rainstick Keychain features
- authentic cactus rainstick from Chile, South America;
- brightly colored yarn wrapped around one end (colors vary);
- about 3" long and 1.5" round
- 1.5" keyring and attachment screw included (assembly required)
- The sale of this product support cultural artisans in Chile and the non-profit work of Africa Heartwood Project in West Africa.