This We Are Able batik banner in ASL was hand made by deaf students in Korofidua, Ghana as part of their vocational training program supported in part by Africa Heartwood Project. Beneath each letter in English is the same letter in ASL. Inspire everybody to be their best with this colorful, handmade batik in American Sign Language! Colors and exact sizes will vary.
- After import from Africa, each item is cleaned, inspected, and tested individually to check quality.
- Batik cloth dying technique used to create this beautiful work of art
- Variety of colors and patters that each feature the words WE ARE ABLE with ASL signs for each letter
- About 16"-18" x 3.5-4' banner size
- Hand crafted in Africa by deaf students supported in part by the non-profit Africa Heartwood Project.