This Africa Heartwood Project djembe bag is hand-made in Ghana by the wives, sisters, and mothers of the drum carvers. This small bag fits most djembes, ashikos, bugarabus, or dumbeks with maximum OSD of 9" (including tuning hardware) and 17" tall. Features include: * famous Kente cloth print from western Africa * triple-layer construction: cotton cloth, inside and outside with foam padding inbetween * zipper and reinforced shoulder straps * tie strings to secure the belly of the drum * medium-duty grade offers some protection from elements and abrasion, but is not suited for professional level protection or airline travel * although all bags are multi-colored kente print, colors and patterns may have variations from picture (World Percussion USA is the ONLY authorized seller of Africa Heartwood Project instruments on this marketplace. All other sellers claiming above to also sell this item as described are not honest sellers, so proceed with caution.)
- Handmade from famous Kente cloth print from western Africa
- Triple-layer construction: cotton cloth, inside and outside with foam padding in-between
- Zipper and reinforced shoulder straps
- Your purchase of this djembe accessory helps support the efforts of Africa Heartwood Project
- World Percussion USA is the only authorized seller of Africa Heartwood Project instruments on this marketplace. All other sellers of this item are NOT selling the product described in this listing!