This is a gently used Wula Hardwood Special Piece Djembe drum, taken as a trade-in from a student who only played it for a few months, and realized the drum was too large for him. It is a beautiful, professional grade drum from Guinea and was purchased for over $800 from Wula Drum in New York this year. Gently used djembes have the advantage of having been broken in, so the tuning and sound is more stable than a new djembe. This djembe is suitable as a solo or lead djembe, and can perform on stage or in the sudio as well as dance class. A lof of attention was given to aesthetics with the fine craftsmanship, rasta-fleck black rope, and full base chip carving featuring tasteful geometric designs. Save a couple of hundred dollars on this excellent sounding, artistic djembe from Wula Drum.
- Seasoned, dark Lenke wood, well hydrated with oils to preserve beauty and strength
- 13.75" head diameter, 25.5" height, 12.5" base, and 23.6 pounds
- Thick goat skin folded over the top rings, ledge for bottom ring, imported low-stretch rope, and rubber base.
- High, dry slaps, solid open tones, and deep, resonant bass response. A great lead / solo djembe.
- Price includes ground shipping to the lower 48 states.