This Africa Heartwood Project djembe bag is hand-made in Ghana by the wives, sisters, and mothers of the drum carvers.
- famous Kente cloth print from western Africa
- triple-layer construction: cotton cloth, inside and outside with foam padding in between
- top zipper and reinforced shoulder straps (non-adjustable, sized proportionate to bag size)
- tie strings to secure the belly of the drum
- medium-duty grade offers some protection from elements and abrasion, but is not suited for professional level protection or airline travel
- although all bags are multi-colored kente print, colors and patterns may have variations from picture
Available sizes include:
- Mini = maximum OSD of 9" (including tuning hardware) and 17" tall.
- Small = maximum OSD of 11" (including tuning hardware) and 21" tall.
- Medium = maximum OSD of 12" (including tuning hardware) and 22" tall.
- Large = maximum OSD of 13.5" (including tuning hardware) and 24.5" tall.
- Extra Large = maximum OSD of 15" (including tuning hardware) and 25" tall.
|Country of Origin||Ghana|