These professional tama from Mali are among the most responsive we have ever played. The Dugara wood, carved clean inside and out with exact dimensions, headed with goat skin, together with superior craftsmanship, make this a legitimate professional level instrument. You'll be amazed at the volume and quality of sound this relatively small drum puts out.
This tama features:
- Hand carved of seasoned Dugara wood in Mali
- Wood sealed with hardening oils to improve response and prevent cracking
- Wet shaved goat skin custom fitted to drum body
- Plenty of strong white synthetic vertical lacings
- Handcarved, curved beater included