Arthur Hull, recognized as the father of the modern drum circle momement,
uses rhythm circles for spirit building among personal growth and religious
groups, team building in major corporations throughout the world, to ease
tension between rival street gangs, as a synergizer in large world percussion
festivals and conferences, and to help build community in grass roots
organizations throughout the world.
This book includes:
- Foreword by Babatunde Olatunji
- Discussion/education about rhythmaculture
- A play-along universal grooves CD with orchestrational outlines
- Drum circle games
- Facilitation exercises
- Orchestrational exercises
- Arthurian philosophies, terminologies and stories
Paperback with CD, 206 pages.