Djembe Direct 2013 Holiday Sales & Shipping Schedule
Thank you for including us in your plans for gift-giving this holiday season! We've created some really great deals for you on ALL of the djembes on our website, and Djembe Combo Packs.
1. Free Ground shipping* on all of our djembe drums! Drums eligible for free shipping are marked with a yellow "sale" flag. -- Shop for Free-Ship-Djembes now!
2. Free Ground shipping* on any elibigle African Drum Combo Pack! If the djembe you wish to purchase ships for free, we'll also ship anything else that can fit into the same box for free. Make your gift complete by adding a bag, DVD, strap, rope puller, or book to the shopping cart. To make sure the additional items in the same box ship for free, you must use the promo code "combo2013". ---Important note on use of this promo code: In order for us to honor the combo-pack discount promo code, all items MUST be able to ship in the same box as the largest djembe in the shopping cart. Do not use the promo code if any item in the cart is larger in size than the largest djembe in the cart. In this case, don't use the code, but select from the shipping rates quoted to you in the cart (the rates shown do NOT include the cost of shipping the free-ship-djembe). If the cart applies free shipping to items that are not eligible because you used the promo code, we will place your order on hold before your credit card is charged, so we can give you a shipping quote for ineligible items, by phone or email. For example: a didigeridoo cannot ship for free with a djembe; a dunun set cannot ship for free with a djembe; etc.. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are limited to the capabilities of our shopping cart system. All orders are reviewed for accurate use of promo codes before shipped. Thank you for your understanding and support! ---
Thank you for your support, and Happy Holidays!
We know how important it is for you to have your gifts arrive on time and in good shape. Please take a moment to understand our approach to filling orders during the month of December, and deadlines you'll need to be aware of for shipping items for on-time arrival. Please contact us if you have any specific questions. Happy Holidays!
|Shipping Deadlines for On-time Christmas Gift Arrival, December 2013
- UPS Ground (and all Free Shipping drums): Must order and ship on or before Tuesday, December 17th at 1pm MST.
- UPS 3-Day Select: Must ship on or before Thursday, December 19th at 1pm MST.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Must order and ship on or before Friday, December 20th at 1pm MST.
- USPS First Class and Priority Mail (and all Free Shipping hand percussion and didgeridoos): Must order and ship on or before Friday, December 20th at 1pm MST.
- USPS Priority Mail for Expedited Drums: Must order and ship on or before Saturday, December 21st at 1pm MST.
- UPS Next Day Air: Must order and ship on or before Monday, December 23rd at 1pm MST.
Djembe Direct Warehouse
- We fill orders Monday through Friday on a first-come first-served basis. Expedited orders are given priority over ground shipping orders.
- We get very busy this time of year, but still are able to fill most orders within 1-2 business days of you placing the online order.
- In some instances an item may have run out of stock, or an unforeseen delay may arise, in which case we will always communicate with you.
- We are not responsible for delivering your package to your doorstep - that is why we give you the choice of who to hire and how to have it shipped. We will provide you with a tracking number and any support you require once the package has left our hands.
- Sometimes UPS and USPS unintentionally break and lose things. If this happens to you it is just bad luck, and we will work with you to try to get a timely replacement and work with UPS on an insurance claim. You will be given the option to pay for expedited shipping for the replacement item. Shipping companies cannot make packages appear magically on your doorstep if they are lost or delayed. They leave that to Santa Claus! Please be realistic in your expectations and patient if there are problems.
- It can be very expensive to ship African drums with expedited service. In some cases our website doesn't accurately estimate shipping costs. If the difference between what you were quoted and what we actually have to pay is unbearable for us, we will contact you and give you options for shipping. We don't have to ship anything, but we want to make you happy and avoid canceled orders. Work with us!
- We will be out of the office from December 23rd to December 26th.
- If you have any questions about the shipping of your order feel free to contact us. We're real people, here working hard to help you with your drumming needs. Call on us!