This tapered, extra long dunun mallet from Africa Heartwood Project is suited for all sizes of dunun or other thicker skin drums. It can be played from either end, depending on the thickness of the drum head and volume desired. Covered by our satisfaction guarantee, this mallet features:
- Even taper from ~1in to ~5/8in, and about 18in long
- Lathe turned out of seasoned Mansonia wood
- Rounded tips for longer drum head life
- Variety of black pinstripes may accent mallet
- Price is per single mallet
- African-made product from Africa Heartwood Project
NOTE: Beaters should never be used on high tension drums with thinner animal skins. This includes most djembes, ashikos, doumbeks, etc. If you are not sure whether mallet use is appropriate for your particular drum, contact us and we will try to help.