We love this little djembe drum, fully carved and built like a full size African djembe drum, just smaller. As a playable musical instrument this mini djembe sounds more like a bongo, and can be tuned to play in pairs. The size makes it perfect for younger players, or for gifts, decor, or corporate promotions. Discounts available for volume purchases - and ask us about personalization! Along with a satisfaction guarantee , here is what this small djembe features:
- Hand crafted out of a solid piece of Mansonia wood, hollowed out inside
- Goat skin head, metal rings, tuning loops and vertical ropes
- Colored African fabric wrapped around rings
- Stained exterior with exotic carvings and designs
- Tunable by pulling vertical ropes or tuning knots/diamonds
- Comes to you tuned up, ready to play out of the box
- Offered in 3 great colors! Red, Black and Blue. If you have a color preference, please indicate which color you would like in your order notes.
- Average 4 inch head size, 8 inches tall
- Exact design and size will vary due to the hand crafted nature of this item
- Made by cultural artisans supported in their livelihood by non-profit Africa Heartwood Project.