These djembe head covers feature assorted African prints and offer medium-duty protection for African drums with head diameters between 12" and 18" (select from three sizes). Protect your djembe in style and at a low cost with an African-made djembe hat. Hand crafted in Ghana by cultural artisans supported by non-profit Africa Heartwood Project. Each padded djembe head cover features:
- 3-layer construction offering water-resistant protection
- Exterior printed cotton cloth, light layer of foam padding, interior layer of cotton cloth
- Assorted multi-color African prints (designs vary based on cloth available in local African markets)
- Multi-layer stitching for reinforcement at all seams
- Elastic opening ensures a snug fit over the top and sides of the djembe
- Djembe Head Cover may be used alone, or in combination with our Cloth Djembe Bag or Professional Djembe Case for added protection
- Select from 3 sizes for the same price! For accurate sizing be sure to meausure the total outside diameter of the top of your drum, including tuning rings. (When in doubt on size remember it is best to have a head cover that is a little too big rather than too tight to take on and off easily.)
- 14" size (14.5" OSD cover) fits drums with a total outside head/ring diameter of 12.5-14"
- 16" size (16" OSD cover) fits drums with a total outside head/ring diameter of 14-15.5"
- 18" size (18" OSD cover) fits drums with a total outside head/ring diameter of 16-17.5"