This authentic African tribal mask from Mali is a part of our DjembeAid program where 100% of the sale price is donated to Africa Heartwood Project for humantarian work in West Africa. This unique home decor piece was hand carved individually in the traditional method by Broulaye in Oulessebougou, Mali and is a beautiful representation of fine traditional African mask art. Covered by our satisfaction guarantee, this mask features:
- Hand carved out of seasoned Dugura (Dimbah, Duki) hardwood in Mali
- Adorned with goat hair inserts and iron rings
- Traditional shape and finish give it that antique look
- Average dimensions: 12 in. tall, 7 in. wide, 6 in. deep
- 100% of the purchase price (excluding shipping) will be donated to Africa Heartwood Project for use in supporting the Refugee Orphan Home in Ghana
- Cultural wood carver, Broylaye, was paid fair trade wages for producing this piece for use in charity fundraising
- The mask you receive will be very nearly identical to the one shown in representative photos above. Only eight masks like this available for sale to the public.
- What your $99.95 donation will do for the Orphan Home:
- Provide clean water for the entire Orphan Home for 1 month, or
- Pay stipends for sewing, baking, and soap making teachers for 1 month, or
- Provide 3 months worth of urgent medical care for all orphan children.